Sunday, October 4, 2009

fall
















I spend most of my time helping. I spend time at my cousin Scot Emery with his house, Caid Richmond with his remodel A house in Jerome for my brother Dallas. I've been hunting alot and so far the deer dont seem to be in any danger. The temple wont let people who are divorced work there which surprises me and bugs me but I guess I must be submissive. So the lord has called me on a mission for the next 2 yrs and it will give me an op. to serve. Montana bought a house in Provo so I'll be able to help him too. Look what Cinnabun woke up to, so we made a snow man for the grand kids. Love and miss u all and I hope to see u for HALLOWEEN. Love grand pa

1 comment:

Nancy Page said...

Great pictures! I can't believe that it's snowing already. does cinnabon need her sweater? We have it. We'll have to mail it to ya.The kids love the snowman. Afton wants to make one with you.