Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What I'm doing in OR











Some people are wondering what Im doing in Or. Because of the economy being tough all around, work has been slow AZ. My brother Dallas had some projects in Or., so Randee and I thought it would be best for us to keep busy by me going there. It sometimes get tough but we still feel it,s what is best for us at this time. I really miss my grandkids and sometimes my kids. We really have had a great time when we get together. We're also greatful for Dallas and Jodie for helping us so much at this time. these pictures are of the project and motorhome. I go out to Grants Pass on weekends to my brother's and spend the weekends with them. Also with the new year coming in, it is a reminder, that Randee will be married 30 years on the 27th of Jan. I really don't understand how she put up with me so long!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Brock, great to hear how you are doing. We thought we would let you know our blog so you can keep up with what we're doing. It is jason-jen.blogspot.com.